PDA

View Full Version : Lookin'

chebytrk
01-31-2011, 01:36 PM
OK so I'm looking for a proj that someone posted some time ago. It was a heart box (I think). I'm attaching a copy of the .jpg that I took. It's in 3 pieces and I wanted to read up on it hoping that I could find the thread. I did a search, but can't find it. If someone can direct me or tell me how you found it, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks......41780

dbfletcher
01-31-2011, 02:04 PM
OK so I'm looking for a proj that someone posted some time ago. It was a heart box (I think). I'm attaching a copy of the .jpg that I took. It's in 3 pieces and I wanted to read up on it hoping that I could find the thread. I did a search, but can't find it. If someone can direct me or tell me how you found it, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks......41780

I found these from eelamb.... not sure it is what you where looking for however.

EDIT. I removed my attachments as I problably should have checked with eelamb before reposting. You may contact him directly to obtain the files. I have added screenshots of the bottom, middle and top to help you better determin if it was what you where looking for.

eelamb
01-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Chebytrk, check with jpaluck, he is the one that made that box you are looking for.

Doug thanks.

quarrydesigns
01-31-2011, 05:01 PM
I just completed a similar heart box carved in 4 pieces, picture below, If your interested I'll post the mpc later (its on a different computer).

Daniel Smith

Heres the MPC..