PDA

View Full Version : Z axis stall err E06-0303

hany4ever
01-31-2011, 01:15 AM
Does anyone here have an idea about this error ?
Z axis stall err E06-0303.
Please help. 41775

wgrigsby
01-31-2011, 03:19 AM
Hi

I've had a Z axis stall before but don't remenber the number that it was. Check the roller bearings, if they are OK make sure the bit is in the chuck right. The problem I had was the bit was sticking out of the chuck to far and It stalled at the bottom of the downward strock.

cuz
02-19-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi
I had a z axis stall a few months back trying to scan,and it lasted for months. I called
carvewright techs. and we went over the problem 5 or 6 times over a period of several
weeks. They said they thought it was my z truck motor. Anyway I didn't think so because
my upgrade motor had only been used maybe 10 hours. I cleaned the rails several times
rubbed wd-40 on them with a q-tip. I would stop the scan about every 15 minutes. This seemed to work. I made a couple of scans and started carving. About 20 minutes into the carve I got the stall again. The readout told me to re-upload the carve again. I did and
finished the carve. when I pulled out the carving I found a Transmissive Optical Sensor
with Phototransistor output. I suppose it came off of the end coder of the Z truck motor.
really don't have a clue where it came from. Try looking at your motor and endcoder.
Maybe the trouble is there. Does any one know where the sensor went? The # on it
is RG133. CUZ