PDA

View Full Version : New Member

RanUtah
01-05-2007, 04:06 AM
I've been lurking around for some time now and have decided to join the pack here. Ever since I seen the unit in a Sears flyer I have been somewhat hooked and have wanted one. Today, I picked mine up and am pretty excited to get started. I'm sure I will have a few questions as time goes and a lot of them already have been answered by some of you so I wanted to say thanks. I manage a message board myself that has over 15000 members so all I can say now to the Carvewright guys is that you need a forum for just general conversations for just this purpose. I do understand that this is all new to everyone and the site will grow. The changes will be exciting and I'm anxious to learn. Thanks for the site and I'm happy to be here. :D

Azbear
01-05-2007, 06:45 PM
I read you just picked yours up. Where did you pick it up at? Did you have to place an order and pay up front or just walk in and grab one?

RanUtah
01-05-2007, 07:35 PM
No, I had to order it from Sears in which it came 10 days later.

BobHill
01-05-2007, 07:57 PM
That's certainly not a bad "wait" time to get your machine. Let us know how and what you are doing with it?

Bob

RanUtah
01-06-2007, 01:43 AM
I will Bob but unlike you I'm in snowy Utah, I just wish it would warm up so I can go out and play with it some. It helps having the software componet to play with inside though.

Azbear
01-06-2007, 07:52 AM
Utah, I just looked at Sears website and it still shows out of stock. Can you give me some details as to how you ordered one?

RanUtah
01-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Sears can notify you via e-mail when they are in stock if you want to order one online but if you wanted to order one now you have to go to one of the stores and order it.