PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Plaque

TerryT
01-27-2011, 04:19 PM
I have a customers sign in the machine right now, but when it's done I'm going to carve this plaque. I designed it for my son's wedding. He is the second to the oldest (of four) and he is marrying one of the sweetest girls you can imagine, who just happens to be the sister of the girl my youngest son is going to marry!

atauer
01-27-2011, 04:23 PM
Nice looking plaque. They are sure to enjoy this one.

lynnfrwd
01-27-2011, 04:47 PM
It looks great Terry. Can I make an editing suggestion? (I'll assume a "yes". As a marketing person, I can't help but notice these things...) Do not capitalize the T in the second line after the comma and space. Word is "the".

TerryT
01-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Good catch C.
Glad I hadn't carved it yet!

dbfletcher
01-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Very nice looking plaque!

ajk
01-27-2011, 05:45 PM
very beautiful plaque. The design is wonderfull.
Hilda

Router-Jim
01-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Terry, that is absolutely beautiful.

mtylerfl
01-27-2011, 08:49 PM
That's great, Terry! I hope you'll share a photo of the finished plaque before it's gone to the happy couple!

TerryT
01-27-2011, 09:09 PM
That's great, Terry! I hope you'll share a photo of the finished plaque before it's gone to the happy couple!

I will Michael. As soon as Kathy finishes painting it. Little miss smarty pants thinks she is the only one to do the painting. Just cause I had a problem telling the difference between green and brown when we were picking out carpet 20 years ago! And red and green and ............... Oh, and she is pretty darn good at it. I personally don't see a problem with purple grass and brown grapes, but I let her think I really need her anyway. LOL

mtylerfl
01-27-2011, 09:33 PM
I will Michael. As soon as Kathy finishes painting it. Little miss smarty pants thinks she is the only one to do the painting. Just cause I had a problem telling the difference between green and brown when we were picking out carpet 20 years ago! And red and green and ............... Oh, and she is pretty darn good at it. I personally don't see a problem with purple grass and brown grapes, but I let her think I really need her anyway. LOL

Ha! My wife and I are trying to pick a new paint color for our kitchen walls...the color she likes is a little too yellow-ish for my tastes...trying to talk her down to two shades lighter at least! But, you know who always "wins", don't-cha? Don't be surprised if the next few painted project pics I post have some 'bright' yellow!

robbrigg2
01-27-2011, 10:15 PM
Awesome Terry... that is fantastic.

easybuilt
01-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Terry, Great looking plaque! Are you going to sell be selling to pattern?

The banner ad link on your site at www.woodwisdom.com (http://www.woodwisdom.com) came out great!
Thanks, Tom

JDPratt
01-28-2011, 08:29 AM
That will make a great project and a fantastic gift

rcdages
01-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Terry,

What a wonderfull design.

Looking forward to seeing how Kathy finishes it.

Hope you are planning to sell it as a pattern.

I already have a couple in mind to carve it for and give it to.

You do such an outstanding job with your designs (PTN)

Icutone2
01-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Great job it really looks SUPER! Thanks for showing it.
Lee

CarverJerry
01-28-2011, 12:19 PM
WoW Terry, such a nice piece and I'm sure it will be super nice after the wife gets it panted. Thanks for showing.

CarverJerry

TerryT
01-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Terry, Great looking plaque! Are you going to sell be selling to pattern?

The banner ad link on your site at www.woodwisdom.com (http://www.woodwisdom.com) came out great!
Thanks, Tom

Thanks everyone. Tom, the pattern is available on our site. However, in order to do the Center line text on it as shown in the picture, you will need the Conforming Vectors add on for designer.

Ike
01-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Beautiful job Terry! As always!

Ike

geekviking
01-28-2011, 05:23 PM
Very nice, I like it! :)