PDA

View Full Version : Z truck error 313????

mannwranglers
01-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Hello,

Well......I got it all back together.....and now it's given me this...Z AXIS STALL ERROR 313!!

How tight does the belt need to be??.....or does that have anything to do with the Z TRUCK ??
I put a board in to try and measure it and it act like it wants to move for a fraction of a second.....and the error 313 comes up!!!

Do the top roller bearings on the top side of the Z TRUCK have to be tightened to a certain point??...I had to loosen them a little to get the Z TRUCK to move,after putting the board sensor cable back in!!

In a way I feel like taken the whole thing to the junk yard....it' getting really upsetting having to take this thing apart every time an error comes up!!

Any info would be a great help!!!!!!

Thanks,
George
Florence,SC

cnsranch
01-21-2011, 10:50 AM
Search (with the quote marks)

"error 313"

Lots of info.

Digitalwoodshop
01-21-2011, 11:58 AM
YOU may have a FFC Cable problem..... Is the cable loose? The plug on the Z Motor could be loose or plugged in backwards. Something bound in the bearing rails... I had a frozen lower left bearing give me the very same error.... Sawdust gets flung at that bearing and gets inside the bearing. Mark it with a marker and move the truck up and down. Does the roller roll or slide..... frozen.....

Good Luck,

AL