PDA

View Full Version : Question about the software issue?

newcarver
12-29-2006, 07:51 PM
I just ordered the the system from sears and have read alot of these forums. I am just curious about the sofware issue, what do you get with this? Is the one given limited in ways? I have read also that the trial software had more options than the registed version. Many of the posts have alot of different opinions on this.

With all these thoughts in mind I was looking for a definate answer. I believe the software to be the machines strength. Any limitations in the software would be a step backward.
Please help?

Lucky13
01-04-2007, 07:21 AM
I played around with the trial versio of software before I bought the machine, and it did have more options. I read in the forum that there is a basic software package and a extended software package. How do we go about getting all the software packages available for the CarveWright.

Thanks,
Lucky13 :?

Lucky13
01-04-2007, 07:21 AM
I played around with the trial versio of software before I bought the machine, and it did have more options. I read in the forum that there is a basic software package and a extended software package. How do we go about getting all the software packages available for the CarveWright.

Thanks,
Lucky13 :?