PDA

View Full Version : Can this be done

Pepaw
12-29-2006, 03:47 PM
I dont yet own a Carvewright but I have question about a project a friend of mine would like to have made. Thats is making numbers for trailers in a trailer court. He was wondering if they could be made on a single board, all the same size and then cut the out or have the CarveWright cut all but a small part of them out. He's tried doing with with a router and number template but he having a hard time. I have the demo software but I cant run is since my computer still runs Windows 98 so I cant play around with it.

Dan-Woodman
12-29-2006, 04:20 PM
You sure can cut letters,and cut them out on the machine.
Or you can carve a background in a sign and have letters sticking out of the background.
Most anything you can think of and probably a lot we all haven't thought of.

Pepaw
12-29-2006, 06:12 PM
That sound so cool. I'm planning on seeing the CarveWrite in action in Jan. I'm sure I'll get one later next year. I'll have to save the money. Unless........I can get 201 members of this forum to send me ............... No that would be right. I'm looking forward to seeing the CarveWright do its stuff. I really like this forum a lot of good information, pictures of what has been made. I'll keep coming back to see that othershave to say about the CarveWright and see that being made. Let me see 201X??? =.