PDA

View Full Version : Combat Infantry Badge

shotgun 6
01-08-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm looking for a pattern for the Combat Infantry Badge. I can't find one in the Carvewright store or on the forum. If anyone has one to sell or share, please let me know. I would like to carve it for my brother-in-law, a retired "sneaky pet"" (Special Forces).

bjbethke
01-08-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm looking for a pattern for the Combat Infantry Badge. I can't find one in the Carvewright store or on the forum. If anyone has one to sell or share, please let me know. I would like to carve it for my brother-in-law, a retired "sneaky pet"" (Special Forces).

I have one but the file is too large to post, I also made a DOD (Department of Defense) DVD with over 700 patterns, I work with donations, PM me with your e-mail and I will send you a file of this pattern.

robbrigg2
01-08-2011, 02:36 PM

Here is my take, not to bad if I do say so myself... Hooyah!

shotgun 6
01-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Thank you both for your help and patterns. I know my brother-in-law will appreciate the final product when I get it to him (I'll probably make two or three). I plan to use brizilian cherry and walnut. Anxious to see the finished product myself! I PM'd Jbethky -- first one I've done so hope it got to you.

Thanks again,

Bill