PDA

View Full Version : X Axis Stall

manuelgonzalez1
01-08-2011, 11:29 AM
Hello all,
seem to have an issue that I hope someone can resolve. An Axis Stall Err E04-0293 posted on my panel. Does anyone have any clue how to fix this.

Digitalwoodshop
01-08-2011, 01:31 PM
I see this is your 3rd post. WELCOME !!!!! You have lots to learn... Be sure to read the Tips and Tricks at the CW Page and use the search with " " like "X Stall". You will find tons of answers to this question to something as simple as the machine is too cold....

A Wedge Shaped Board
The edge guide is touching the board... Not designed to touch the board.... the thickness of a Quarter away.
Belt rolled under
Sawdust built up on board
7 inch rule of wood and board only held by one roller and tipped up...

Well that is a start.... So many more reasons why...

Always tell us what you were doing when you got the error.... You may have broken the X gear....

The X Gear is designed to snap when jammed, a $5.00 part... Rather than burn up a $100.00 motor or $300.00 computer....

Welcome.... Do your homework... Learn about all the pilot errors. This stall is likely a pilot error... You will enjoy the machine more when you learn all the stuff you need to know. And remember a board foot of Masking tape is cheaper than a board foot of wood....

It is recommended to place a strip of masking tape on the bottom of the board where the brass roller contacts the board. This gives the roller something to bite into...