PDA

View Full Version : Selling Craftsman carvewright machine and bits

graniteman57
01-08-2011, 10:57 AM
I have a craftsman carvewright machine in exellent shape with brand new bits most never used. I am selling this because I no longer have the space to store it or the time to use it. I am asking $800.00 firm as it is in exellent shape and all the added tooling with it, I have it mounted on a roll around storage unit with lockable drawers and door for storing bits and other items which I will include for an additional $100.00. Call only if you are serious about purchasing this as I will not be bothered by people trying to nickel and dime me to death. Can send photo's to serious offers and you must be able to pickup unit as I do not have the time to mess with shipping to you. Call 352-895-8598 or e-mail dmoulton6@aol.com for any info and put carvewright machine in title so I know it is not spam e-mail. Ask for Darwin.

Ike
01-11-2011, 06:48 PM
Darwin any luck yet? I know you said, you don't have time to mess with shipping. But you are limiting yourself I only know of few members close or in Florida. Of course there is always e-bay to reach people near you.

Ike

crash5050
02-13-2011, 10:46 PM
I would pay his asking price, if he would just carry it down to a local UPS Store, I would call them and tell them how to pack it. Does it have the probe?

David

Digitalwoodshop
02-13-2011, 10:59 PM
If you go that route have him take the flex shaft out of the motor.... Pack it with the machine. If you don't the stress on the Cut Motor housings... Cause this....

AL