PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

jb76
01-05-2011, 10:23 PM
Hello,

I am out of time. Would anyone be interested in making a pattern for me. Please contact me include your email address and and a ballpark of what you might charge. I will send you a photo of what I need. It is sunburst with a twist. The 3.75 inches wide by 4.0 inches tall.

Thank you,
Jack

Kenm810
01-06-2011, 08:32 AM
If you post a little more info, or a picture of what you need
Someone might be able to help you

jb76
01-06-2011, 01:43 PM
41191 Here is a photo of what I need. Only the size 3.75 wide X 4.0 tall. It does not have to have the same amount of "bursts" but the "bursts" need to look exactly like the photo. Notice the "bursts" are beveled.

Thank you

www.carvenow.com
01-06-2011, 07:12 PM
I can help get it done but I can't guarantee that the machine can out put all that detail at such a small size. Please check out my website for contact info.
Thanks

AskBud
01-06-2011, 08:42 PM
Hello,

I am out of time. Would anyone be interested in making a pattern for me. Please contact me include your email address and and a ballpark of what you might charge. I will send you a photo of what I need. It is sunburst with a twist. The 3.75 inches wide by 4.0 inches tall.

Thank you,
Jack
Do you, by chance, have the piece such that it could be placed in the machine and copied/scanned with the Scanning Probe?
Even if you only have a bit more than half, it would be possible to develop a good model.

I'm sure that, if you do not have a Probe, you could find someone close (or via mail) that could help you out. A probe is a good/super addition to your carver.
AskBud

jb76
01-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey Bud,

No, I do not have a piece or part of it unfortunately. I only have a photo.
I do have the probe and it is a great addition to the carver. I have used to duplicate a one of a kind carving on a different project.

Jack