PDA

View Full Version : Carvemore Sign Pack

cpd3020
01-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Hello, I purchased a great sign pack that Carvemore sells for around $30 for a bunch of signs. The first one I tried carving (which was 3D looking) keeps getting about 50% through the carve and I get Fatal Error 3 on it. I burnt through 3 pieces of wood so far and it keeps crashing on that design. If I run a totally different project, the other projects run just fine.

I read in some other posts that having the newest software installed (ver 1.177), some of the older patterns were having issues. I left a message with Carvemore but haven't received an answer. Anyone else having the same issue or same type of issue?

Thanks!
Shane

jpaluck
01-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Shane

Hey it's John from carvemore..I did make those designs with an older version..I am using 1.175..never had an issue with a pattern like that..always a first..if you e-mail me at info@carvemore.com with wich sign blank your having an issue with I can re-import the stl with a new version of Designer and see if it that fixes it. Maybe someone else who had this issue can chime in...I am at a loss on this one..never had this happen. I never got an e-mail from you...sometimes people assume my e-mail is contact@...it is info@. maybe I should change it to contact.

Let me know if you want to try that.

thanks

John