PDA

View Full Version : holiday sale extension.

jab73180
12-30-2010, 06:18 PM
it was very nice of LHR to extend the holiday sale event. the only thing is, i would like them to send me the coupon codes i bought from a week ago. i dont understand why the pattern server sends a code almost instantly after you buy it, but the coupon codes come a week later. there is something wrong here. i bought a coupon before and it only took the weekend to get the code. although i thought it was gonna be an instant deal like the patterns and ended up buying patterns out of pocket instead of with the coupon like i wanted because i needed the pattern right then. the sale should be extended until all the coupons purchased until tommorrow are processed, whenever that is.

badger2424
12-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Hey Jason, either LHR is lazy and don't want to make any money or they're completely swamped. Sorry to say I think they are swamped. I ordered the carve tight today and Alex said they were still sending orders out from before X-Mas. Of course the internet should be quicker but there has to be a human on the other end to do the work (lazy or not). Telephone is the best but they are gone till Monday. Might want to check your email just in case you haven't.

jab73180
12-30-2010, 07:58 PM
well im getting mixed signals on which way it goes. when i called last week to buy the coupons over the phone, they did it but they had to wait for the registration server to generate the code. i called today to see how it was doing and they said the marketing dept is working on it. well which is it? all i want is a scanning probe and i thought that i might as well use the coupons and get some money back for patterns.

badger2424
12-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Nothing goes as planned, no fun in that, call them Monday and I'm sure they'll take care of it.