PDA

View Full Version : Any Hints of Upcoming POM?

chebytrk
12-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard any little birdies out there on what our upcoming POM might be .........

ain't sayin', but just sayin'........

CarverJerry
12-28-2010, 06:49 PM
I was wondering the same thing Jerry........it's about that time, isn't it?

CJ

chebytrk
12-29-2010, 08:03 AM
I was wondering the same thing Jerry........it's about that time, isn't it?

CJ

Yup.... and can't wait
Almost like Santa makes a U turn on his way back home this month & comes back to drop off something for his good boys & girls of this woodcraft forum. ; )

Smoken D
12-29-2010, 09:20 AM
I think that may be part of the earthly problem. It's the POM's. January will be my 12th POM which means a year has gone by and I know that is impossible because it was only 4 months ago I got my first POM. Michael is responsible for time going sooo fast. I finally figured it out:). Good grief, just don't seem possible. Time to re-up for another year of POM's. Ain't it great!

mtylerfl
12-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard any little birdies out there on what our upcoming POM might be .........

ain't sayin', but just sayin'........

Only the Shadow knows...

Capt Bruce
12-30-2010, 12:17 PM
And he has the power to cloud our minds . . . But then so do New Years Eve libations.
We'll just wait patiently Michael. I've still got a few to carve from this year now that the Christmas presents rush is completed. Thanks as always for keeping us interested and excited to see what's next. Happy New Year All!