PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright Machine & Assessories for sale!

wgrecco
12-26-2010, 08:49 PM
To all,

I have decided to sell off my carvewright machine and accessories and decided I want to try my hand at a laser machine. So here is what I have for sale...

- Carvewright Version B machine with the Carvetight upgrade. The machine has just about 92 hours on it. I will include the carving and cutting bit with the machine. The machine was bought brand new from LOWES either March or May of this year (2010) I just cant remember exactly at this moment.

- I bought a 3 year extended warranty with the machine from Lowes and will include that as well. I checked with LOWES and it IS transferrable.

- I also have a brand new (well it was only used about 20 minutes) Scanning probe. it was registered so I think you would need to have your own version of the software but I could be wrong.

- I have the full bit set and case. Some of the bits are used and some are new. The ones that have been used have only been used a couple times each.

I will sell this all as one package for $1700.00 plus S&H if someone is interested in all of it. If noone wants it all as a package, then I will sell them off piece by piece for the right price.

Just to note, the only issues with the machine that I know of at this time, are the bit plate needs adjustment as it does not swing out all the way when the truck moves over and hits it, and the crank handle also needs adjustment as when you crank the head down, it clicks while moving the head down sometimes. Other than that, those are the only known issues. the machine has not been used for approx 1 month now.

The machine is located in Jamesville NY (zip 13078) which is located near Syracuse NY.

If you have any questions, either PM me or email me at wgrecco@twcny.rr.com.