PDA

View Full Version : How come I do not have a "centerline" option for m

Coachwhit
12-25-2006, 11:03 PM
I see posts of "centerline" examples, which I am itching to use, but my text is only offering "raster" and "Outline" What am I Not getting?

BobHill
12-26-2006, 08:39 AM
To center any object (raster or vector) be sure to select the object, then RIGHT CLICK and from the options, move curser to hover over CENTER and you'll see Center horizontally (SHIFT+H), Center vertically (SHIFT+v), and Center Both. Just move the curser to the one of your choice and the object will automatically center as directed. Give that a try.

Bob

pkunk
12-26-2006, 09:49 AM
To center any object (raster or vector) be sure to select the object, then RIGHT CLICK and from the options, move curser to hover over CENTER and you'll see Center horizontally (SHIFT+H), Center vertically (SHIFT+v), and Center Both. Just move the curser to the one of your choice and the object will automatically center as directed. Give that a try.

Bob
Welcome back from vacation, Bob. You missed his question. The basic version of the software, as I understand, does not have the 'centerline TEXT' option.

BobHill
12-26-2006, 02:40 PM
Thanks, PK, would you believe we actually came back from Las Vegas with more money (from the tables) than we went with. Of course, we stayed at Tim's house (son) and show tickets were free (because of Tim) so that helped a lot. I don't hold out any thoughts that that case will always be true to such trips, but it was a nice Christmas present.

Thanks for the insight. I keep forgetting there are different software versions.

Bob