PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Buy used ROCK Chucks, Cut Motors, and Computers

Digitalwoodshop
12-18-2010, 10:47 PM
Looking to buy extra ROCKS....

If anyone has a extra ROCK that went and purchased the CarveTite and no longer needs... I am interested in buying them. I need 2 more.

So I am just putting the post out there....

Also interested in Cut Motors and Computers... I will buy them for the Core Charge plus Shipping depending on my how healthy my Checking Account is at the time.....

I am also interested in broken machines for under $500.00, again depending on my Checking... It's Feast or Famin....

Just bought a Etch O Matic on eBay for about 30 bucks.... That will let me mark on my Aluminum tags..... Anyone have a Etch O Matic . com ?

I believe this will be another GREAT Product.... TO make the mask or stencle.... Normally a UV Light, film and Chemicals.... My method will be to apply LASER mask tape and Laser the Design exposing the metal and using the Etch O Matic to darken the metal.... Cool..... Looking for Etch O Matic parts too....

AL

alan.galbraith
12-20-2010, 08:36 AM
Al,

I have one that I put on a refurbished z truck and then the one thing came flying out of the z truck. I bought a new carvetight and z truck. I'll send you a PM.

Digitalwoodshop
12-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Thanks buddy !!!!!

Al