PDA

View Full Version : Michael's Book Box Christmas presents

jpeter14
12-18-2010, 11:36 AM
I made three of Michael's Book Boxes . Great project. These are Christmas gift. While one was craving, I tried to resize the box, this is the results, didn't turn out to bad.
As you can see I put script on the tops and binders of the books.
Had a great time making these boxes, Thanks Michael, very nice project. I like making boxes.
Three more photos to follow.

rwahl
12-19-2010, 09:05 AM
These are great.
How can I get the pattern?

Smoken D
12-19-2010, 09:16 AM
That is the December Project of the Month from Michael T. Go here to see about it.

http://forum.carvewright.com/content.php?2-Travel

chebytrk
12-19-2010, 09:24 AM
I made three of Michael's Book Boxes . Great project. These are Christmas gift. While one was craving, I tried to resize the box, this is the results, didn't turn out to bad.
As you can see I put script on the tops and binders of the books.
Had a great time making these boxes, Thanks Michael, very nice project. I like making boxes.
Three more photos to follow.
In resizing? Is it just a matter of selecting everything and just reducing it to make it all smaller? Sounds interesting and would like to try it out myself.

rwahl
12-19-2010, 04:07 PM
I don't see how I can buy the pattern.

Smoken D
12-19-2010, 06:12 PM
For the month of December you can only purchase the project by buying into the POM Club. The following month that project (book box for example), will be for sale. In other words the book box will be for sale in January by itself. The POM Club cost $120 a year making each project at a cost of $10. You get a project every month for a year. One heck of a deal when some of those projects go up for sale around $50 each.