PDA

View Full Version : One Not just for the Holiday Season

Kenm810
12-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Just a Thought

eelamb
12-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Nice thought & pattern Ken, and yes it is good for any time of the year.

lawrence
12-12-2010, 08:16 AM
conforming vectors strikes! Very nice job on what should turn out to be a very nice and clean carve.
Lawrence

CarverJerry
12-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Now can I carve this if I don't have the conforming vector program? I'm thinking not.........
What will happen if I try?

CJ

fwharris
12-12-2010, 03:32 PM
Now can I carve this if I don't have the conforming vector program? I'm thinking not.........
What will happen if I try?

CJ

Jerry,

I think as long as you have updated to the latest version of designer and you do not make any changes to the mpc you should be able to carve it. I think it would be along the same lines as not having centerline and doing a carve that someone set up for you..

Kenm810
12-12-2010, 03:35 PM
Jerry,

Here's the same Plaque using Raster instead of the Conforming Vector/Centerline

CarverJerry
12-13-2010, 05:15 AM
Well, I'm going to be stuck inside for the next few days due to this lovely OhiO weather I'll give it a try and see exactly what it does. I'll let you know since I don't have the conforming vector yet. Thanks you guys

CJ

CarverJerry
12-13-2010, 06:20 AM
As soon as I tried to upload the project with the conforming vector it said I needed a license for this and it highlighted the centerline text down inside the carved region, so it is not like how the center line text works, so maybe I'll just have to get this as my Christmas present to myself. Now we all know.

CJ

fwharris
12-13-2010, 11:35 AM
As soon as I tried to upload the project with the conforming vector it said I needed a license for this and it highlighted the centerline text down inside the carved region, so it is not like how the center line text works, so maybe I'll just have to get this as my Christmas present to myself. Now we all know.

CJ

Jerry,

Thanks for the feedback on this.. Now we all know..