PDA

View Full Version : A few questions

Pepaw
12-18-2006, 07:29 PM
I saw the model Sears has and came right to this site when I got home. It sound like a great machine. I have some question though. JUst how easy is the software to use? I tried using CAD programs in the past with out much luck. Do I need to be able to use CAD to make this machine work? I've read in the FAQ that it takes special bits. Does that mean you have to use CarveWright bits? Last does the machine work as well as shown in the on-line video. I would like to see on in action. If there is any one in the Hampton Roads area of VA. who owns the CarveWright and might be willing to take some time to show me how it works that would be great.

camp7
12-18-2006, 08:45 PM
I just receive my machine last week Thursday and spent this weekend learning how to use it. The software is easy and straightforward. You click and drag the patterns to the work area; what you see is what you get. I was impressed with the results, however like any new machine or software, you need to practice and play with it to get experience on what the machine can do.

Mike P

Ron Smith
12-19-2006, 01:28 PM
I saw the model Sears has and came right to this site when I got home. It sound like a great machine. I have some question though. JUst how easy is the software to use? I tried using CAD programs in the past with out much luck. Do I need to be able to use CAD to make this machine work? I've read in the FAQ that it takes special bits. Does that mean you have to use CarveWright bits? Last does the machine work as well as shown in the on-line video. I would like to see on in action. If there is any one in the Hampton Roads area of VA. who owns the CarveWright and might be willing to take some time to show me how it works that would be great.

I am as close as the south side of Richmond, if that's not too far away. I'd be glad to spend some time with you and let you play with the machine a little while to see what it can do. Just drop me a line at bear24s@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Ron