PDA

View Full Version : 25% Off

TerryT
11-26-2010, 07:01 AM
Combined Black Friday and Cyber Monday! 25% off all our patterns through Monday 11-29 I still haven't gotten all of our patterns loaded into the new store but I'm adding more every minute. If you want something that isn't in the store yet just email me.
Terry

Wood Wisdom
http://woodwisdom.com/zencart/

chebytrk
11-26-2010, 09:14 AM
Looks good! Might be placing an order real soon. Also wondering if you might have some Masonic stuff in your archives. I've found the basic masonic stuff on our forum, but I'm looking for other things like Masonic tools.... ie.. plumb, square, gavel, compasses, stone pillars, other things like that. I'm thinking about making some things like that for our local lodge. Maybe even some type of Masonic plaque to present some of our long time members (10, 25, 50 and 60yr). Just wondering.......... thanks, JerryB Even the Officer's emblems would be really cool to carve. All this might really be a hit with many local lodges around the U.S.

Ike
11-26-2010, 10:45 AM
Terry they look great my friend and well priced! Not bad for a guy from Washington state!

Ike

skeeterman
11-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Well I spent my alowance for the week, grabbed up a few of them bargains. thanks Terry

Chief
11-26-2010, 11:57 PM
Terry,

I hope you meant Monday, 11-29.

Chief

TerryT
11-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Well I spent my alowance for the week, grabbed up a few of them bargains. thanks Terry
Skeeterman, I'm not sure the links went out like they should. If you haven't recieved them yet please email me. Thanks

Chief, thanks for the correction.

TerryT
11-30-2010, 06:59 PM
That went well. Some of you got really good buys. I think I will do another sale in December so that those holiday gifts and craft show stock can get made!
Thanks to everyone.