PDA

View Full Version : Tried Patterns from Depot, then bought them, but now won't work

djarboe
11-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Tried out two patterns from the pattern depot, decided they were just what I needed, so I bought them. Downloaded them, opened them, and told the software to replace the trial patterns. Nevertheless, my patterns show they are still unregistered, and I cannot use them for a carving. What am I missing? I even tried erasing them from my project, and erasing them from the pattern favorites list and then re-saving them.

CarverJerry
11-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Under the help menu in designer is the "manage license" did you do that? Mandatory that you do.....

CJ

Digitalwoodshop
11-25-2010, 10:13 PM
If it is still red in your list then no workee.... Activate the License and it will no longer be red...

AL

djarboe
11-25-2010, 10:51 PM
Under the help menu in designer is the "manage license" did you do that? Mandatory that you do.....

CJ

Got it. However, I must say this seems like a way too complicated process... juggling between the software and email. I update/add to much more expensive software at work, and with much less of a convoluted process. Oh well, it's working now. Thanks!