PDA

View Full Version : Removing the Cover

froller
11-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted as I tried searching with no success. I have had a problem with the axis stalls which I found a posts on fow to fix by cleaning the motor end out.

The problem is I don't know how to get the cover off enough as I have removed the four screws and started to remove the cover but there is two cables (one on each side) holding the cover on. So should I disconnect the cords (although the instructions I found said not to) or is there another way to move the cover off enough to access the back of the motor.

Thanks for the help!

AskBud
11-24-2010, 10:08 PM
Sorry if this has already been posted as I tried searching with no success. I have had a problem with the axis stalls which I found a posts on fow to fix by cleaning the motor end out.

The problem is I don't know how to get the cover off enough as I have removed the four screws and started to remove the cover but there is two cables (one on each side) holding the cover on. So should I disconnect the cords (although the instructions I found said not to) or is there another way to move the cover off enough to access the back of the motor.

Thanks for the help!
Watch the demo video on the new CarveTight Assembly. You will actually see the cover being removed and hear the tutor telling you how and why he does the process. he also tells you not all wire need to be loosened. Drink in what and how he does the tasks.
AskBud
http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/carvetightvideo.htm

froller
11-24-2010, 10:27 PM
Ok thank you, that what I was wondering was about pulling what wires and that video answered the question so thank you!!!