PDA

View Full Version : Help with mirroring a group of vector lines to use on cabinet doors

jgowrie
11-18-2010, 03:47 PM
I brought an image into Designer and then used the drawing tools to trace it. The resulting lines create the image of a checkered flag which I want to mirror. The problem is that I want to mirror it on a second board as this is a project which is going on a set of cabinet doors. No matter what I've tried so far the software won't let me make a mirror image of the lines which I can then copy and paste into a separate mpc file which will be used for the right door.

Is this possible or is my only solution to flip the original image and then retrace it using the drawing tools?

I attached the mpc file

Thanks,
John

dbfletcher
11-18-2010, 03:57 PM
I brought an image into Designer and then used the drawing tools to trace it. The resulting lines create the image of a checkered flag which I want to mirror. The problem is that I want to mirror it on a second board as this is a project which is going on a set of cabinet doors. No matter what I've tried so far the software won't let me make a mirror image of the lines which I can then copy and paste into a separate mpc file which will be used for the right door.

Is this possible or is my only solution to flip the original image and then retrace it using the drawing tools?

I attached the mpc file

Thanks,
John
Just go ahead and copy the vectors to a new board.. then mirror them, and then you can hide the orginal vectors.

jgowrie
11-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Outstanding. Pretty simple fix that just wasn't going to occur to me.

Thank you, Doug!

John