PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for someone that wants to make some xmas cash

dsw3
11-16-2010, 11:00 AM
ive got 2 machines down that i need fixed. Both machines have board sensor problems and one needs new belts (sandpaper?) please give me a call if interested in fixing for me. I will ship, pay for parts and labor, just need to get fixed quick. my dad is hurt and cant do it and i dont get home early enough to mess with it. call 662-750-1222 i live in mississippi so if there is any one close to memphis that could do it, i would bring it to u. thx

lhanner
11-16-2010, 11:13 PM
How much are you wanting to pay? I get 15.00 per hour for computer repairs.

alan.galbraith
11-17-2010, 10:46 AM
I wish I could help but too far away. The belts are one of the easier fixes. The documentation is excellent. I've had to replace mine a couple of times the last time it took about 15 minutes. Good luck with the repairs.

oldjoe
11-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Board sensors are really no big deal have done it several time just need a small philips head screw driver and nimble fingers.

Ike
11-17-2010, 11:53 PM
Board sensors are really no big deal have done it several time just need a small philips head screw driver and nimble fingers.
Nor is the belts hard to replace, I use a bar clamp to compressed the table and the use an nail set or drill bit to hold the spring. Plus with the board sensor lay a towel on the table to catch the screws.

Ike

www.carvenow.com
11-19-2010, 11:27 PM
I live in Memphis. I wish I can help you but I don't have the spare parts.