PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Idea... Toy Wooden Soldier

Digitalwoodshop
11-08-2010, 08:13 PM
In the last 2 years at the Holiday Craft Shows I was making the wooden toy soldier that someone here sent me. I had 3 different ladies go nuts over them as stocking stuffers...

That had me thinking and I mentioned it to HT at Carvnow when I was talking to him about the Duck Walking Stick.

Tonight he posted the pattern on his site. I highly recommend it for the Craft Show Circuit.... I was setting up to do a one sided 4 inch high version. HT went the extra MILE and made a 2 sided version and a base... How COOL is that.....

This could make a 12 inch version as part of a candle holder or other item like a stocking holder....

I plan to make them unpainted and push that the kids paint of mark them with markers, water colors or crayons. "Building the Christmas Memories......"....

Thanks HT !!!!

AL

www.carvenow.com
11-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Thanks for posting AL.

chebytrk
12-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Looking to see if I can get a little help from anyone that's purchased the Toy Wooden Soldier. I purchased it on Nov 29 (via Paypal) and have yet to receive it. I thought that it would come to my email via download and have never seen anything. I've also checked my SPAM box and still don't see anything from Carvenow. I sent them an email yesterday and haven't had any replies. Any suggestions ?

henry1
12-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Looking to see if I can get a little help from anyone that's purchased the Toy Wooden Soldier. I purchased it on Nov 29 (via Paypal) and have yet to receive it. I thought that it would come to my email via download and have never seen anything. I've also checked my SPAM box and still don't see anything from Carvenow. I sent them an email yesterday and haven't had any replies. Any suggestions ?

I just went to the web site, and you can download it after you purchased it, right from there maybe, go there and what you bought downed loaded from there good luck
Henry

rcdages
12-08-2010, 09:13 AM
HT,

Outsatanding job on the Wooden Soldier PTN.

chebytrk
12-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Must say that I'm somewhat disappointed in the Carvenow.com site and the "no response" to my help. I purchased the wooden toy soldier ptn on 29 Nov and being a dummy on my part I didn't see that I could download it right then. I waited to see if I'd receive an email telling me to download my ptn and after a week or so I started inquiring about it. I sent them a couple of emails and later discovered (with the forum's help) that I could have downloaded it so I went to the site, but my time to download had expired. I then sent another email showing proof I had paid for it and requested to have permission to download it again and I've been waiting this week and still no email reply or "re activation" to download my purchased item. Oh well.... lesson learned. However, as an FYI it doesn't appear that there is any response with questions sent in to "contact us" on their site. Just wanted to give a "heads up" to others so they don't make the same mistake I did and lose out in downloading a purchased item.

henry1
12-10-2010, 10:03 AM
Must say that I'm somewhat disappointed in the Carvenow.com site and the "no response" to my help. I purchased the wooden toy soldier ptn on 29 Nov and being a dummy on my part I didn't see that I could download it right then. I waited to see if I'd receive an email telling me to download my ptn and after a week or so I started inquiring about it. I sent them a couple of emails and later discovered (with the forum's help) that I could have downloaded it so I went to the site, but my time to download had expired. I then sent another email showing proof I had paid for it and requested to have permission to download it again and I've been waiting this week and still no email reply or "re activation" to download my purchased item. Oh well.... lesson learned. However, as an FYI it doesn't appear that there is any response with questions sent in to "contact us" on their site. Just wanted to give a "heads up" to others so they don't make the same mistake I did and lose out in downloading a purchased item.
Just went there just now and can't get on the website , its as if they thier not there anymore or the internet is not working go figure
Henry

www.carvenow.com
12-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi Henry, web site is in perfect working order please check it out again.
Thanks!

www.carvenow.com
12-10-2010, 03:32 PM

Hi Jerry, I did responded to your email and your message on http://www.carvenow.com/forum_index.php. I also sent the pattern to your email address twice. Please check your email. If you don't see it in your in box then check the spam or junk box. The pattern came to your email as an attachment, you can click on the attachment to download it.

Thanks.

henry1
12-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi Jerry, I did responded to your email and your message on http://www.carvenow.com/forum_index.php. I also sent the pattern to your email address twice. Please check your email. If you don't see it in your in box then check the spam or junk box. The pattern came to your email as an attachment, you can click on the attachment to download it.

Thanks.
it ok now just was there seems ok now thx