PDA

View Full Version : Help with unlock code

JDPratt
11-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Just got the new version "C" machine to join my two other machines. For those who have the same, how did you go about getting the unlock code for the new machine? I really don't want to reregister the sofware on the one computer I use for the CW (I am already using ver. 1.17) How can I just go onto my profile and get the code? Please walk me through this as most of you know I am tech stupid.

John

lynnfrwd
11-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Once you register your machine, an unlock code will be provided. You can register your machine by going to your Customer Account - top right of website. Also, See Section 1.5 under the LEARN menu at www.carvewright.com - "Unlocking Your CarveWright Machine".

JDPratt
11-08-2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks Lynn, your PM solution fixed the problem.

CADRAFTDESIGN
05-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Been using the machine since December. I had format my card and now the machine is asking me for the unlock code. Where do I find that - other than having written it down and putting it in a location that I can now not locate?

AskBud
05-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Been using the machine since December. I had format my card and now the machine is asking me for the unlock code. Where do I find that - other than having written it down and putting it in a location that I can now not locate? Call LHR at 713-473-6572.
They will assist you.
AskBud

jaustin
05-11-2011, 11:43 AM
Been using the machine since December. I had format my card and now the machine is asking me for the unlock code. Where do I find that - other than having written it down and putting it in a location that I can now not locate?
Go to the carvewright home page
http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/index.htm
click on customer login top right corner
after login in you should see your unlock code

dougmsbbs
05-11-2011, 12:35 PM
On my new 'C' machine any aborted scan will cause it to ask for the unlock code. Every single time. This time it was a Y axis stall that aborted the scan. Sure enough, up pops the 'enter unlock code' question. It's so common that I keep the unlock code taped to the machine....

And yes, I know I shouldn't be getting all the aborted scans. It's the new power supply. Works great most of the time, but now and then I need to tip it up and wiggle the wires to get it to work. Checked out everything, and I can't find the one thats doing it for sure. So I live with it.