PDA

View Full Version : Thx and apologies

DumbDawg
11-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Just want to give apologies on griping about this machine I did after experiencing problems after first getting the CW machine...

Its a fickle machine and there is a learning curve. The biggest problem I had was mostly a result of dust/debris that this machine produces and if not kept clear and clean causes some funky things to happen. As soon as I installed a dust collection head/system the problems all vanished. I've run it now for 107 hrs with NO troubles at all until today... A quick check on the forum here and I sorted out the problem right away.. A stuck roller which caused the board to be pushed out the back of the CW... 10 minutes and its back running right now as I type this note...

Many Thx to those regulars who give their time and expertise on the forum here helping those who run into troubles... WELL DONE...

brian

AskBud
11-07-2010, 03:51 PM
Just want to give apologies on griping about this machine I did after experiencing problems after first getting the CW machine...

Its a fickle machine and there is a learning curve. The biggest problem I had was mostly a result of dust/debris that this machine produces and if not kept clear and clean causes some funky things to happen. As soon as I installed a dust collection head/system the problems all vanished. I've run it now for 107 hrs with NO troubles at all until today... A quick check on the forum here and I sorted out the problem right away.. A stuck roller which caused the board to be pushed out the back of the CW... 10 minutes and its back running right now as I type this note...

Many Thx to those regulars who give their time and expertise on the forum here helping those who run into troubles... WELL DONE...

brian
Right ON!
A clean machine is a happy machine!
AskBud
http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?14037-Keep-the-unit-clean&p=116375#post116375