PDA

View Full Version : We're Moving

cmorlier
12-15-2006, 05:32 PM
With the growth we are currently undergoing, we are out of space in our current offices. Over this weekend and early next week, we will be in the process of moving. We expect our phones to change over to our new offices sometime on Tuesday, but have not gotten a fixed time from our phone company.

Should you have trouble reaching us by phone, our email address support@carvewright.com is a great way to reach us. If you give us a phone number and the best time to reach you, we will do our best to get in touch with you.

We will do our best to maintain our customer service during this time, but please bear with us through this process.

Thank you from CarveWright Team.

cmorlier
12-21-2006, 10:15 AM
The phone company has been slow in getting our lines transferred, so we are still operating out of our old offices.

Dan-Woodman
12-21-2006, 04:07 PM
Why not move to Missouri, I could use a different job and the cost of living is probably a lot cheaper for you.

Greybeard
12-21-2006, 04:32 PM
No, no.

Come to UK, and bring the machines with you :D
John

Matthew
12-21-2006, 09:07 PM
Tennessee has no state income tax! :P

The Bard
01-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Neither does Texas!

BobHill
01-14-2007, 09:10 PM
No state income tax in Florida either ... but I must say I couldn't believe how low the cost of property is around the Houston area in comparison to Florida. I thought it was at least match our prices, and it may within the central part of the city, but not far out of town was very reasonable with acreage even. Patty said "we are not moving" so that put an end to that thought <g>.

Bob

louieholt
03-14-2007, 01:46 PM
Glad to hear that everything is going great with the move.