PDA

View Full Version : cutting with cut path

jbroussel
10-20-2010, 05:51 PM
how do i make it make two or more passes to cuts instead of one deep cut so not to make the machine work as hard.

AskBud
10-20-2010, 06:08 PM
how do i make it make two or more passes to cuts instead of one deep cut so not to make the machine work as hard.
Your question is too open ended to have just one answer.
On Vector lines, you may assign a "Max-Pass-depth" (MPD) as you select the bit and actual depth of the cut. This same Max-pass-depth is available for the Cut-out Tool.

You may not use the MPD on Raster carves of patterns nor on Text-centerline carves.
AskBud

jbroussel
10-20-2010, 06:22 PM
ok sorry for being to vague heres the mpc i had to take the carveings off to upload it. right now when it does the cut out it makes on cut 3/4s deep i was wondering how to make it make a shollow cut first then make the final cut that way not to put so much pressure on the bit does this make better sense

AskBud
10-20-2010, 06:31 PM
ok sorry for being to vague heres the mpc i had to take the carveings off to upload it. right now when it does the cut out it makes on cut 3/4s deep i was wondering how to make it make a shollow cut first then make the final cut that way not to put so much pressure on the bit does this make better sense
As I said, assign a Max-Pass Depth.
AskBud39402