PDA

View Full Version : error mesage

retriver2000
10-13-2010, 10:35 AM
When importing a image I get, "too much data for one table row, unable to fetch results" What does this mean and is there any way to get around it?

atauer
10-13-2010, 10:43 AM
It could actually be a lot of things, like image size, image quality, etc. It could also be a software issue.

What software version are you running?

waynedazey
11-10-2010, 07:15 PM
my email: waynedazey2000@hotmail.com
I am actually working on this exact issue my self:
I was working in the pattern editor and I was working on a couple of pictures of my daughters and after I was completely done doing the artwork. I tryed to upload to the library so I could start to assemble the project andit gave me the "too much data for one table row, unable to fetch results" Obviously this has brought my work to a halt...
I was going to upload the pics before edit and the artwork...but I can't figure out how to load it, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I have edit 63 pieces but these are the first people. software is project designer 1.175 build 8804

mtylerfl
11-11-2010, 06:23 AM
my email: waynedazey2000@hotmail.com
I am actually working on this exact issue my self:
I was working in the pattern editor and I was working on a couple of pictures of my daughters and after I was completely done doing the artwork. I tryed to upload to the library so I could start to assemble the project andit gave me the "too much data for one table row, unable to fetch results" Obviously this has brought my work to a halt...
I was going to upload the pics before edit and the artwork...but I can't figure out how to load it, if anyone can help me I would appreciate it. I have edit 63 pieces but these are the first people. software is project designer 1.175 build 8804

Hello,

There are some posts that talk about exceeding the allowable size and resulting in the error. Here is one of those posts...
http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?8109-SQL-Error&highlight=table+row