PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the updated software

Shawn Gillies
12-13-2006, 02:35 AM
Went to use the Designer program and checked for updates which showed a new update available so i updated. Now i had to re-register and fill out all the information for a new machine and then choose a login name and password etc....Now i try to open Designer and i get the Welcome to Designer screen and wants me to "Enter Registration Code" and "Visit carvewright now"
I can't register even though it IS already. I have 6 days to evaluate...

Jeff_Birt
12-13-2006, 07:58 AM
It is REALLY easy to do. When it pops up the 'Enter Resistratinon Code' just click the provided link to CarveWright. After you log in you will be able to enter this registration code adn be provided with a key code to type into the blank box on the resistraiton form in Designer.

Shawn Gillies
12-13-2006, 12:18 PM
I tried that and it says my Serial Number is wrong.

I AM REGISTERED SINCE MARCH!

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!

cmorlier
12-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Hi Shawn,

We will be sending an email to our beta program customers shortly. This email will include instructions on how to register your software. Existing customers like you will have their entire feature set restored once they are registered.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

osia12
12-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Can someone tell me (I'm ignorant) WHRE the serial number is located? I have looked high and low but obviously in the right place. I can log into the form but it won't let me log in to register the software says my user id and password are wrong, but I can log in here no problem with same information.

pkunk
12-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Can someone tell me (I'm ignorant) WHRE the serial number is located? I have looked high and low but obviously in the right place. I can log into the form but it won't let me log in to register the software says my user id and password are wrong, but I can log in here no problem with same information.Go to your machine & push (I think 7-options) scrool down to serial #.

Ron Smith
12-16-2006, 08:33 PM
Put your card in the machine. Turn on the machine ... push "0" options key ... and then press "4" to see your serial number.

osia12
12-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Took three tries but software activated.

Thanks to those who continue to guide us newbies through the maze, you assistance with serial number was as always timely and right on the mark.

will george
04-26-2009, 04:31 PM
It is REALLY easy to do. LOL and then some!

Your registration stuff sucks. PERIOD! No hate here... NO HATE AT ALL! Just my thoughts on the matter..

I EVEN had trouble ordering something I wanted to BUY from you folks! I forget her name but, I, as a old man, gave up, and 'FINALLY' called your Tech Support... A wonderful woman ( I forget her name ) that put up with my problem with hearing anything on a telephone. I had no idea that you need different stuff for different areas. She changed it to all work the same for me. Huggs and Kisses to her...

I once worked with Technical Support staff of MANY folks.. Printing machines and whatever fills a printing shop.. I just gave them answers I thought of at the moment when asked.

That little Lady or Man on the other end of the telephone puts up with alot of crap from folks and I KNOW sometimes they go home to the family and ask themselves.. WHY AM I DOING THIS?

I would say you made This old man happy!