PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help in Little Rock!

lesliefay
10-06-2010, 02:28 PM
Hello All!

My name is Leslie Fay and I work at Wildwood Park for the Arts in Little Rock. We are having a 5K race on Saturday morning and I am in a seriously sticky situation! I have a wonderful volunteer that has been carving custom winner's medals for the race, but, halfway through, his CarveWright software has gone haywire and he cannot finish them! He has told me that he has tried everything to get it up and running again, but, alas, to no avail.

We have a memory stick, an experienced person, myself (a completely NON-SKILLED person in this arena, but incredibly enthusiastic), and wood. Is there someone in the Little Rock area willing to lend a hand for a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that needs a person with a CarveWright machine?

Thank you so much for even considering it!

Cheers,
Leslie Fay

cnsranch
10-06-2010, 03:46 PM
Sorry I can't help - KC is a little too far.

However, maybe we can help your guy - you may want him to sign on here - perhaps we can get him up and running again.

Best of luck.

skeeterman
10-06-2010, 04:12 PM
I sent you a PM
Steve

wasacop75
10-06-2010, 07:59 PM
I am starting to have a few problems with my machine, but will try to help if i can.
Steve, let me know if i can help

skeeterman
10-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Hey Mike, had short conversation with mrs Fay and she stated that she needs 27 Four inch medallions carved before Saturday, she was supposed to contact me later and go thru details but haven't heard from yet. I only have Friday that I can work on them so I will let you know when I hear more
Steve