PDA

View Full Version : Cw for sale

lhanner
09-28-2010, 02:45 PM
I have decided to sell my CW. As I posted before It need a Controller or a display. I have the control or on order, and should be here on Friday. I will install it and see if thats the fix, if not I will return the controller and order the display. Anyway I will get it fixed as I do not want to sell anyone something thats not working. It has the Rock with 1/4 and 1/8 Colet's. 2 1/8 cutting bits, 4 carving bits, amana 221/2 deg bit. And lots more bits, Scanning probe.

It not worth the aggravation to me, My wife is always on my case about it. Its to bad such a great machine, and enjoyment when it works.

chebytrk
09-28-2010, 03:18 PM
I wish there was a way that "Demo" workshops could be held several times a year in different places around the U.S. I think this would very much help "new" and "frustrated" users with their machines. Tips and Tricks and even quirks that the CW/CC has would give people a much better understanding. Sad that LHR can't sponsor a Tiger Team to get out there and show off and provide a "carving for dummies" class on the CW machine. All goes back to customer satisfaction.......

eromran
09-28-2010, 03:32 PM
How many hours are on it and what are you asking?

kevspearl
09-29-2010, 07:17 AM
Lon,
How long have you been using your machine? What projects have you tried and what is the problem you are experiencing? I understand your frustration but there is a learning curve that I have discovered with these machines. It is frustrating in the beginning and you have to give it patience. I am working with my friends machine on a part time basis because he has had medical problems. I dream about having my own machine one day and that is a huge frustration. I think you should think about your frustration. What do you want from this macnine if it were working perfectly? You have all the bells and whistles! All you need to do is harness your enthusiasum and get the machine on track. I think you should hold on to your machine and work out the kinks. I would love to buy your machine but finances don't allow me to consider this possibility. Hang in there and make this machine work! Remember you're the MAN! It's only a machine.