PDA

View Full Version : Help with font identification

Azbear
09-23-2010, 06:56 PM
I asking for help with this type of font shown on the attached sign pic. If it can't be indentified, very, very close will work. I have to make some projects and have to match the lettering on the sign.

Any takers?

AskBud
09-23-2010, 07:31 PM
The only one I see that may be close, in my list, is "Porky's".
AskBud

DStimpson
09-24-2010, 03:38 AM
I haven't gone and looked, but you might check out "Da Font.com".....I would wager that if you look long enough, you WILL find it......

Good luck,

David S.

bjbethke
09-24-2010, 07:56 AM
I asking for help with this type of font shown on the attached sign pic. If it can't be indentified, very, very close will work. I have to make some projects and have to match the lettering on the sign.

Any takers?

That's not a font, it is more like a LOGO, I could make that into a font like the words "The" and "Ye" and the numbers, but I would need drawings to do that. Looks like simple drawings. Do you have a photo of the rest of the "Letters", upper and lower case? PM me with your e-mail. We’ll see whet we can do.

Azbear
09-25-2010, 09:20 AM
The only one I see that may be close, in my list, is "Porky's".
AskBud

Thanks Bud, I decided it looked the closest. I say Thanks!

Azbear
09-25-2010, 09:21 AM
I haven't gone and looked, but you might check out "Da Font.com".....I would wager that if you look long enough, you WILL find it......

Good luck,

David S.

I've been searching everything called "fonts" pretty much everywhere. My eyes feel like they have sand in them. Decided on Porky's style.

Azbear
09-25-2010, 09:23 AM
That's not a font, it is more like a LOGO, I could make that into a font like the words "The" and "Ye" and the numbers, but I would need drawings to do that. Looks like simple drawings. Do you have a photo of the rest of the "Letters", upper and lower case? PM me with your e-mail. We’ll see whet we can do.

Thanks for the offer. I went with Bud's suggestion as I thought as well it looked more like a Porky's font.