PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some help in San Diego area

unclfink
09-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi all,
My machine is down and I was looking to see if some kind hearted carvewrighter might be willing to help me finish a memorial carving for a friend. Its a basic pattern and I will supply the board and pattern on my card if you would be willing to help me out.
Frank in Escondido

Digitalwoodshop
09-17-2010, 02:55 PM
Frank,

I am all the way in PA..... But I did work at the Antenna company in Escondido... Microwave Specialty Corp.... From 1993-95 while still in the Navy on weekends. They made the Qual Comm Omnitrax White Dome antennas seen on 18 Wheel Trucks.... and Military Antennas.

If you get stuck, let me know....

AL

unclfink
11-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Hey AL, Looks like I got no love from local help can I pay you to do a carve for me? And would you like to buy my machine? I'll check back this weekend for a reply
Frank

Ike
11-19-2010, 08:01 PM
Frank, I am in Northern Ca. and love to help if you need it. Plus what is wrong with your machine? Shoot me a PM and I will give you my phone number. If it helps I am a professional sign maker!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
11-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Frank,

Sorry you did not get any help on the project... Post the particulars and someone closer might help.... Or I can....

Don't have the extra money for the machine at this time...

AL

Ike
11-19-2010, 08:10 PM
Uh Al what am I chop liver! Lol just messing with you!

Ike

cnc4me
11-30-2010, 06:56 AM
Frank,

I might be able to help you out. I live in Vista just off the 76. Got away from the forum for a bit and didnt see this post. If you are still in need let me know.

Jason