PDA

View Full Version : would like feed back on the carvewright machine

Loriblackdog
09-02-2010, 12:08 PM
I am a 52 yr old female who is considering to buy the carvewright machine. Is it fairly easy to operate? How well is the software to use? I would like to make gifts, signs, house info ect. Would also like to make yard sticks and other crafts maybe some birdhouses. I will be interested in hearing from you about your machine. Thanks
Lori

TIMCOSBY
09-02-2010, 02:38 PM
it fairly easy but you do have to read the manual and learn what each command is for. with the shared patterns here and the ones that come with it you will be amazed. you only need the two bits that comes with it to start. if you not computer oriented it may not be for you. welcome to the forum.

Digitalwoodshop
09-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Well..... You found the Forum and made an entry.... YEP !!!!! You will Easily master the art of Designer, the software to make projects for the CW... NO Problem !!!!! And if something stumps you.... Do like everyone including myself "ASKED for HELP" here.....

I would order a new "C" version from LHR and get the belt upgrade and Carve tite Chuck. You will have a BLAST.... It's not just a Guy Toy.... There are a few ladies on this forum and they make GREAT Projects.....

Look at my website for pictures of the crafts and signs I make.

With Christmas on the way.... You could make all your Christmas Presents...

Designer the software is FREE for 30 days.... and the same version as you activate when you get your machine.

Good Luck,

AL