PDA

View Full Version : A question about the GRANDKIDS "WANTED" PHOTO POSTER in the POM

wgrecco
08-26-2010, 01:56 AM
To all,

Is there a way to purchase just this project? I really would like to get this project but cant afford the full cost of the membership at this time and do not want to miss out on this project.

CarverJerry
08-26-2010, 05:21 AM
yes, I ordered one project, the coin caddy, and later joined for a year. Was in the same boat and couldn't swing the full cost of membership.

CJ

Smoken D
08-26-2010, 09:20 AM
What I usually see is after the month has passed for the project, the following month the project is offered for sale by itself. In other words July's P.O.M. was put up for sale in August. Thus hopefully the Grandkids Wanted POM, will be up for sale sometime in September.
But I have a feeling this one will be, as it should, a few more bucks than the $10 it cost for POM members.

chebytrk
08-26-2010, 10:16 AM
What I usually see is after the month has passed for the project, the following month the project is offered for sale by itself. In other words July's P.O.M. was put up for sale in August. Thus hopefully the Grandkids Wanted POM, will be up for sale sometime in September.
But I have a feeling this one will be, as it should, a few more bucks than the $10 it cost for POM members.

That's true. POMs that are sold separately usually run from 20-40 bucks I believe. If one can afford it, enrolling for the year is a BIG savings.

lynnfrwd
08-30-2010, 12:32 PM

The August POM Grandkids "Wanted" Photo Poster will be available in September for $35. Order and activate the Project of the Month for $120 before we change it to September's project to get it for what works out to be only $10 per month.

Here is the link to see what Project of the Month Michael Tyler has coming next month (http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?16257-Stallion-Profile-Weighted-Bookends-Project-of-the-Month)!!!