tengo varios trabajos para mostrar,
gracias
As I can upload photos
Hi, sorry for any inconvenience that caused,
I remember how, upload pictures for publication,
and I need help,
I have several jobs to show
thanks

As you type your post, use the Advanced Option.
There you will find an option titled "Manage Attachments"
AskBud

A medida que escribes tu mensaje, utilice la opción Advanced.

Allí podrá encontrar una opción titulada "Gestionar archivos adjuntos"

AskBud

joaquinceuti
08-23-2010, 06:19 PM
hola,
gracias por la respuesta
las fotos, se deben de comprimir?
para editarlas en el foro,
o se edita en el foro,
en formato jpg, bmp.
gracias

AskBud
08-23-2010, 06:52 PM
hola,
gracias por la respuesta
las fotos, se deben de comprimir?
para editarlas en el foro,
o se edita en el foro,
en formato jpg, bmp.
gracias
hello,
thanks for the reply
photos, are due to compress?
to edit in the forum
or is published in the forum
in jpg, bmp.
thanks

If the attachment fails due to size, then you need to compres. Most will attach with no problem. Most photos are JPG, but may ge other formats.
AskBud

Si el archivo adjunto no debido al tamaño, entonces usted necesita para la compresión. La mayoría se conceden sin ningún problema. La mayoría de las fotos en formato JPG, pero puede ge otros formatos.
AskBud

TerryT
08-23-2010, 09:13 PM
What?????????

HelpBot3000
08-24-2010, 10:01 AM
What?????????

He is replying with the original question translated, then the answer in English so we can all learn from it, then the answer in Spanish so the original poster can understamd

chebytrk
08-24-2010, 10:13 AM
He is replying with the original question translated, then the answer in English so we can all learn from it, then the answer in Spanish so the original poster can understamd

This might turn out to be a little tricky and difficult. If a standard translator tool is used in this process sometimes that translation can get lost in trying to explain something technical or can lead to more questions due to not understanding the SW translators words that were chosen. Also some words (technical parts) have no translation and that can make it a little difficult as well. Just sayin'.......

atauer
08-24-2010, 10:17 AM
I was thinking the same thing Jerry B.

That is one of the bad things about these translator sites that are all over the web. They are not 100% accurate, which can make things very confusing. I should know. I've encountered the confusion myself.

AskBud
08-24-2010, 10:20 AM
This might turn out to be a little tricky and difficult. If a standard translator tool is used in this process sometimes that translation can get lost in trying to explain something technical or can lead to more questions due to not understanding the SW translators words that were chosen. Also some words (technical parts) have no translation and that can make it a little difficult as well. Just sayin'.......
Jerry,
You are correct. However, until a Spanish speaking person notices this new member and has the knowledge to reply to the questions, I'll try my best. Others are welcome to jump in.
AskBud

lynnfrwd
08-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Your doing GREAT, AskBud! (I think!!!)

Me habla muey pacitto espanole! - I'm sure I didn't spell it right, but I think it means..."I speak very little Spanish!"

atauer
08-24-2010, 11:19 AM
Lynn,

Did you mean "Yo hablo muy poco español"?

DocWheeler
08-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Can't we just press "One"?

TerryT
08-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Wastashi wa choto nihongo hanashi masu. From college course. but still remember about 9 spanish words from high school. Seems like it would be a good subject to study however.

lynnfrwd
08-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Lynn,

Did you mean "Yo hablo muy poco español"?

Okay so maybe I was saying "I speak Spanish very little boy" or "I speak Spanish very little......boy!"

Seems like it would be a good subject to study however.

Almost mandatory down here!

AskBud
08-24-2010, 02:31 PM
I use Google Translate for my basis of communications.
AskBud
http://translate.google.com/#

AskBud
08-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Who knows, perhaps even Hilda (ajk) will talk with this new member (in post # 1) as well.
AskBud

Quién sabe, tal vez incluso Hilda (AJC) hablará con este nuevo miembro (en el post # 1) también.

AskBud

lynnfrwd
08-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Who knows, perhaps even Hilda (ajk) will talk with this new member (in post # 1) as well.

Okay, I'm lost...did POST #1's question ever get answered? What was the question? I thought it was about how to post attachments and that ASKBUD answered it.

AskBud
08-24-2010, 05:54 PM
Yes, the original question was about attaching. The follow-up was about attachment size, which was also answered.

The rest, so far have been about translation(s). My last was to show that at least one other member may be able to help us with this members posts. I also sent Hilda a PM as a heads-up.
AskBud