PDA

View Full Version : Machine will not power on.....

fhoward2
08-17-2010, 05:30 PM
I figured it out. Thanks for looking though...

dbfletcher
08-17-2010, 05:41 PM
I figured it out. Thanks for looking though...

It is always helpful if you can explain what you found so if anyone has a similair problem in the future, they can try your resolution.

Digitalwoodshop
08-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Like Trout in a drying up babbling brook pool.... One insect hits the water..... (A Troubleshooting Question) and we all rush to investigate..... In your case the insect flew off disappointing Troubleshooting Hungry Trout....

Good Job fixing it....

The "Maytag Man" AL "Who"....

fhoward2
08-17-2010, 06:05 PM
It is always helpful if you can explain what you found so if anyone has a similair problem in the future, they can try your resolution.
Don't wanna sound like a fool...:rolleyes: I forgot to put the card in...:confused: Guess it has been too long since I have used it.:-D

dbfletcher
08-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Don't wanna sound like a fool...:rolleyes: I forgot to put the card in...:confused: Guess it has been too long since I have used it.:-D

Thanks for the info! And dont worry, we have probably all done that at least once! At least you were not half way done tearing the machine apart before your realized the problem.

Smoken D
08-17-2010, 06:21 PM
Done it!!!

bjbethke
08-18-2010, 06:50 PM
:confused:
Like Trout in a drying up babbling brook pool.... One insect hits the water..... (A Troubleshooting Question) and we all rush to investigate..... In your case the insect flew off disappointing Troubleshooting Hungry Trout....

Good Job fixing it....

The "Maytag Man" AL "Who"....

Can you make a carving image of that! I fish in the White River, never seen that.:confused: