PDA

View Full Version : Wine Signs!

TerryT
08-17-2010, 11:47 AM
These sign patterns would be great for your local wine shop or even your own wine cellar. Make signs of almost any size to mark wine racks or plaques to hand on the wall.
Available now by email. They will be on my site shortly and maybe on the Pattern Depot as well in a few days.

atauer
08-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Terry,

Awesome work on the sign blanks. Lots of different ways that you can work with them. Again, awesome work.

Digitalwoodshop
08-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Very Nice Design !!!!

AL

rcdages
08-17-2010, 02:02 PM
Great Design Terry.

TerryT
08-19-2010, 08:50 AM
Here are a couple of shots of the first carve, straight out of the machine. No sanding has been done. I used two pieces of scrap black walnut glued up, as you can tell.

rcdages
08-19-2010, 09:35 AM
Here are a couple of shots of the first carve, straight out of the machine. No sanding has been done. I used two pieces of scrap black walnut glued up, as you can tell.
Terry,

Carvings looking GREAT!!!!!

Your work is always outstanding a long with your designs.

easybuilt
08-19-2010, 10:58 PM

I really like your design Terry! It has so many possibilities. Thank you for getting me my orders so quickly.

TerryT
08-20-2010, 02:14 PM
Terry,

Carvings looking GREAT!!!!!

Your work is always outstanding a long with your designs.

Thanks Robert, you are too kind.

I really like your design Terry! It has so many possibilities. Thank you for getting me my orders so quickly.

Thanks Tom. I'm very happy that you like them. Hopefully that wine shop you did all the work for will want more!!

TerryT
08-24-2010, 07:25 PM
I have uploaded these to the Carvewright site. They should be available on Thursday. They are available NOW on the Wood Wisdom site.

lynnfrwd
08-27-2010, 10:45 AM
These are also available in the Pattern Depo (http://store.carvewright.com/home.php?cat=295)t.

TerryT
09-19-2010, 08:10 AM
Our "Wine Signs" have been pretty popular on our website. We decided to, occassionally, add more. The live simply pattern is complete with the text already added. The text was made from patterns created in Photoshop rather than the text feature in designer. Photoshop allows for some interesting effects when creating text. This sign will be added to the Carvewright Pattern Depot and our own website very soon. Right now it is available for $10 by emailing us from our website.

easybuilt
09-19-2010, 11:15 AM
Thanks Terry T for the tour of your water gardens! My wife and I really enjoyed learning about your Koi fish and meeting Kathy. You have so many talents between breeding fish and wood carving.
Thanks again for your time.
Tom and Denise Watson

TerryT
09-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks Terry T for the tour of your water gardens! My wife and I really enjoyed learning about your Koi fish and meeting Kathy. You have so many talents between breeding fish and wood carving.
Thanks again for your time.
Tom and Denise Watson

Tom, meeting you and Denise was our pleasure. Maybe we can visit again sometime and maybe have lunch or something. I talk (via email) to lots of people here but very rarely get to meet anyone in person.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by while you were on this side of the state.

TerryT
09-21-2010, 08:32 PM
Wow! I didn't think there were that many wine shops that needed GOOD Signs!!!

If you purchase the complete 8 pattern collection... you will also recieve the latest and greatest sign.... "live simply" for free. Thats right "FREE"....
$90 will get you all 9 patterns. Including "Live simply". Thats a $20 or $30 savings!!!!!

Jcpb321
09-21-2010, 09:22 PM

Terry,
Couple questions for you. What bits were used for this and are you using the Rock chuck?

They do look really nice!
Thanks

easybuilt
09-21-2010, 10:20 PM
Wow! I didn't think there were that many wine shops that needed GOOD Signs!!!

If you purchase the complete 8 pattern collection... you will also receive the latest and greatest sign.... "live simply" for free. Thats right "FREE"....
$90 will get you all 9 patterns. Including "Live simply". Thats a $20 or $30 savings!!!!!

Terry T, The "live Simply" is a great pattern. Here is one completed in cedar. Not sure what color to paint the letters. The whole set should make some wonderful Christmas gifts. Thank you for creating it.

TerryT
09-22-2010, 06:25 AM
Terry,
Couple questions for you. What bits were used for this and are you using the Rock chuck?

They do look really nice!
Thanks

Hi John,
I just used the 1/16 carving bit that came with the machine. I have the standard quick change chuck. I haven't upgraded yet but the new carvetight looks good to me. I have an older machine with about 750 to 800 hours on it at a guess.

My test carves were done with the size and depth that are built into the pattern. I think the depth is 0.390 and the size is about 12 inches wide. I always use bit optimization at "Best". The sign was cut out on my band saw to save time. I don't remember what the carve quality was set at but I always use either best or optimum.

TerryT
09-22-2010, 10:42 AM
Thanks Tom. I hope you find it usefull.

pkunk
09-22-2010, 09:42 PM
I'm closing this thread because it has degenerated from a 'SALE' post to a general discussion. This section is to be clear, concise 'FOR SALE'. Let's confine these discussions elsewhere.
If we don't keep this simple, it will have lost it's value.