PDA

View Full Version : new owner trouble loading a scan!

1dennis
08-16-2010, 03:24 PM
i whated a video on how to scan, after scaning finished i couldnt get it to load on computer. please help me and be as detailed as possible, thank for your time!

mtylerfl
08-16-2010, 04:05 PM
i whated a video on how to scan, after scaning finished i couldnt get it to load on computer. please help me and be as detailed as possible, thank for your time!

Hello,

Make sure you have activated your Pattern Editor license with CarveWright. You cannot upload a scan until the software that came with your probe has been registered. Very common for new folks to miss that! Go to "Help/Manage Licenses" to do it online...or, call CarveWright Tech Support for assistance if necessary.

After you have registered/activated the Pattern Editor software, you simply select "File/Download Scan..." and you will be able to upload your scan from the card. Really easy...you'll see...

AskBud
08-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Hello,

Make sure you have activated your Pattern Editor license with CarveWright. You cannot upload a scan until the software that came with your probe has been registered. Very common for new folks to miss that! Go to "Help/Manage Licenses" to do it online...or, call CarveWright Tech Support for assistance if necessary.

After you have registered/activated the Pattern Editor software, you simply select "File/Upload..." and you will be able to upload your scan from the card. Really easy...you'll see...

After you have accomplished Michael's first portion, above, the rest is simple, but needs your action. I've corrected Michael's statement as follows:

After you have registered/activated the Pattern Editor software, you simply select "File/Download Scan. From there, you highlight the needed file and press the "Download Scan" Icon at the bottom of that screen.

See my attachment.38038
AskBud

mtylerfl
08-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Thanks for the catch! That's what I get for cutting down on my caffeine!