PDA

View Full Version : Check cut motor

Celticwood
08-04-2010, 02:07 PM
I have had this problem ever since I got my machine, and I have been watching the Forum and know many of you have had the same problem. I discovered something today !! Before I turned on my air conditioner in my shop, it was in the high 80's. The machine didn't stop and give me the message. I have noticed the same after I have run a few projects and the motor was warm. Seems like it likes being warm. Jerry

WRW
08-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi Jerry
Never got a check cut motor error until today. I think Al Who cursed me when he posted his maintenance tips two days ago.
http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?16079-Closing-Soon-Troubleshooting-Thread.....
I ordered brushes next morning ( Week and a half away), and today two check cut motor messages.
So I blame it all on Al Who :rolleyes: , not the 300 plus hours on my machine.

Heed what you read! Guys like Al are posting this info because they have been there.

Thanks again Al

Celticwood
08-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Hope you get it resolved. Al has been a great help to me on several occasions. Jerry

Digitalwoodshop
08-04-2010, 09:11 PM
2 Chickens and 1 Bunny were sacrificed in that Spell..... Or Curse.... (Just kidding...)

Need a visit from the "Charmed Girls".... to fix it...

I use 4 foot black light UV bulbs to cure the Epoxy on my fire Tags.... Five $9.00 Home Depot 4 foot Shop Fixtures failed to start today.... All at the same time..... Big Bummer..... A 4 tube industrial light with 4 black lights worked great.... WHY?..... Did the 5 China Specials have built in self destruct timers built into them?... Humidity? Hot? Delayed Tag delivery for me....

AL