PDA

View Full Version : Continue

icauto
08-02-2010, 07:00 PM
I have a project that used three bits. The project was finished with the 2nd bit and waiting to have the third inserted. My son unpluuged the machine. Is there anyway to get the machine to start with the third bit with the existing project and not go through bit 1 & 2?

dbfletcher
08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
Without seeing your project, the easiest thing to do is just to hide elements that have already been completed. But if you want a really good answer, we would need to see your mpc. Saying "first bit, second bit, etc", doesnt really give us enough information to be able to accurately answer your question. Photos, of what has been carved would also be very helpful.

bjbethke
08-03-2010, 07:53 AM
I have a project that used three bits. The project was finished with the 2nd bit and waiting to have the third inserted. My son unpluuged the machine. Is there anyway to get the machine to start with the third bit with the existing project and not go through bit 1 & 2?

You could remove the items from your MPC and have a new MPC of the rest of the carving. (The last bit to carve). Move the board to the end of the board (The extra length to keep under the rollers) where the board sensor can recheck the width, the CW unit should only ask for one bit when you do a restart.