PDA

View Full Version : The price we have to pay

TerryT
07-30-2010, 07:29 PM
There isn't a section for this kind of thing but I wanted all my fellow carvers to know. This is the day that I have to pay for all of my frivolity (?). Date night!! Yes, the dreaded, dinner and dancing, date night. But If I want to buy more wood and stuff...... It has to be.

In our younger days we actually taught dance lessons at a couple of local watering holes. Party till 0300 and up for work at 7, two nights a week. Just up till 0300 the other 5 nights.

Man, wish I could still do that.

Oh well, I'm off to pay the piper. Have a good night!

P.S. We need an "Off Topic" forum for those of us that like to whine.

WRW
07-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Terry T
Enjoy the Whine Dine and Dance!!!:rolleyes:
As my Grandfather liked to joke - Used to do it all night, Now it takes me all night to do it.
What better way could I spend a night.
Have a great weekend!

skeeterman
07-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Terry went to your website and you got it goin on , awsome website and great patterns, there are a few there that i think i will be purchasing in the near future. and some great free patterns.
steve

eelamb
07-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Terry I had one of those yesterday. Left at 6am, was heading home at 6pm, and wife calls and tells me we are going out to eat. No dancing, just a good meal.

pkunk
07-30-2010, 08:56 PM
There isn't a section for this kind of thing.........

Oh well, I'm off to pay the piper. Have a good night!

P.S. We need an "Off Topic" forum for those of us that like to whine.
Well, have fun. The Admin is thinking of adding a section for OT (off topic) conversation and I think it would be a good idea.

Old Salt
07-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Just enjoy !
One old man told me he would give all he had if he had someone that would even want to go out with him.
My wife and I have went out every fri night for the last 48 years , yes I moan but in truth I realy like it.

TerryT
07-31-2010, 08:18 AM
As much as I like to whine about it, we always have fun. I gained 40 pounds when I quit smoking a year and a half ago so dancing is good and needed excercise but hard work non the less. For all she does (and puts up with), taking her dancing once in a while is little to ask. But I still reserve the right to whine a little. LOL

TerryT
07-31-2010, 08:19 AM
Thanks skeeterman,
Enter our next contest and you may win those patterns you would like to have!