PDA

View Full Version : Web store closing

Pratyeka
07-25-2010, 07:53 AM
as of 2010/08/07 my web store will be taken offline permanently because of lack of fund and time.
Thanks to all past customers for your patronage.

jaroot
07-25-2010, 12:32 PM
Sorry to see it go. I have to admit that I've not been to your site until now. You have some real nice patterns. I don't buy to many patterns, yet, and the ones that i've purchased I have to say have been less than great. But you've got a couple that I'll probable give a shot as soon as I get back home.

easybuilt
07-25-2010, 12:43 PM
as of 2010/08/07 my web store will be taken offline permanently because of lack of fund and time.
Thanks to all past customers for your patronage.

I am sorry you are having to close your web store. I do hope other things continue to work well for you.
JaRoot said the items he has purchased on line were not great from others, have found that just the opposite, I have purchased a number of patters that I could not create and they were great. I want to THANK EVERYONE for your had work in creating resources for my carvings.

jaroot
07-26-2010, 03:06 PM
I am sorry you are having to close your web store. I do hope other things continue to work well for you.
JaRoot said the items he has purchased on line were not great from others, have found that just the opposite, I have purchased a number of patters that I could not create and they were great. I want to THANK EVERYONE for your had work in creating resources for my carvings.

I've only purchased a couple and it may be my ineptitude that is the problem. :) At least one of them looks fine in designer and is all thin and missing on the carving. But like I say it may be me and with more practice I will probably get better results. My post was not intended to broadly paint all of the patterns that are available. I was just stating my experience which has left me a little gun shy.

Digitalwoodshop
07-26-2010, 08:03 PM
I know the feeling.... My checking has been down to less than $50.00 twice this month.... For quick turn around of Money I am doing Sign Orders to shore up my Checking and set the Fire Stuff asside.... I have 3 Fire Tag Projects in the works for over $2K but it takes so long to get paid with Fire Departments as they usually need to vote to pay the bills.... Have 2 pre approved so that will help...

Good Luck with your adventure.

AL

TerryT
07-27-2010, 01:24 PM
Al,
The city were I live is running out of local business' that will work with them. 6months to get paid. Most folks don't want to wait that long. The police dept had a local leather shop make a bunch of holsters, etc. Now he won't let a city employee in his store unless they have cash in hand.

Hexe SA
07-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Sorry to hear that but it is understandable. I have a few of your patterns that you offered for free and they carved beautiful. Lack of fund is a problem since my husband is out of a job since March.
Wish you you best in whatever the future holds.
Eva

Pratyeka
07-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Gosh! I want to thank all of you for your good wishes, but I think I worded my message a bit off. I should have said that the returns from the webstore don't justify putting more funds into it. Sorry If I sounded like I'm in financial difficulty. I still have a good job (knock on wood!) and still make new patterns, just not often enough.
You guys are the best!