PDA

View Full Version : One too many machines- SOLD!!

Azbear
07-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Hey all, I have to make more room in my small shop. I currently have 4 machines. I have one for sale. This one came back from Sears with a Y-axis fault. I never dug into the cause and correction. It will be shipped from Mesa, Az 85202.

Current version-1.164.08492
Cut motor on time-22 hrs, 59 minutes
S/N-AM007.248

If interested in purchasing this unit, please pm me with serious offer. Not sure, of what "standard" parts it came with. (bits, reader, etc...) so include parts you need.

Bear

Azbear
07-26-2010, 08:44 AM
Surely someone could use another machine. You could always use it for your spare parts inventory if you can't figure out the y-axis issue.

Azbear
07-28-2010, 09:46 AM
I understand $$ is tight these days. How's $700.00 OBO? Not too bad, right?

Azbear
07-29-2010, 05:34 PM
Ok, $550.00?
Only 22 + hrs on it.

Azbear
08-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Hey all, I have to make more room in my small shop. I currently have 4 machines. I have one for sale. This one came back from Sears with a Y-axis fault. I never dug into the cause and correction. It will be shipped from Mesa, Az 85202.

Current version-1.164.08492
Cut motor on time-22 hrs, 59 minutes
S/N-AM007.248

If interested in purchasing this unit, please pm me with serious offer. Not sure, of what "standard" parts it came with. (bits, reader, etc...) so include parts you need.

Bear

After some offers, it's my understanding that my 1st post is not being understood correctly. Sorry about that.
The machine I'm selling is not a working machine. It was sent to Sears for a repair, was tested as a working machine by Sears after they had it repaired, and shipped back to me. My 1st attempt to do a long carve was cancelled due to a " Y-axis error" that I could not clear/correct. I have not looked into a correction/repair for the Y-axis error.

The price I'm asking is an "as is" condition sale. My thought is someone might want it as a DYI project or for spare parts. (my very 1st machine is now my spare parts dept and has saved me many times over).

Sorry if my "mind to typing finger process" does not always get it right. (according to my Mrs.) Again, sorry for any confusion.

Bear

Azbear
08-04-2010, 10:58 AM
after some offers, it's my understanding that my 1st post is not being understood correctly. Sorry about that.
The machine i'm selling is not a working machine. It was sent to sears for a repair, was tested as a working machine by sears after they had it repaired, and shipped back to me. My 1st attempt to do a long carve was cancelled due to a " y-axis error" that i could not clear/correct. I have not looked into a correction/repair for the y-axis error.

The price i'm asking is an "as is" condition sale. My thought is someone might want it as a dyi project or for spare parts. (my very 1st machine is now my spare parts dept and has saved me many times over).

Sorry if my "mind to typing finger process" does not always get it right. (according to my mrs.) again, sorry for any confusion.

Bear

sold ! Sold ! Sold !