PDA

View Full Version : corian for sale

lmbkb
07-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi guys,
I haven't been on in a little bit. I hope everyone is doing good on their machine. I was reading about finding acrylic in local shop that is great if they give you a good price. I am here to offer more of my box deals that I do. It seems like everyone likes getting the material at wholesale prices for corian and othe solid surfaces .
I only have a couple because someone ordered these 3 boxes and didn't follow thru with it. So I am going to give them a great deal to get rid on them. I have bone corian and another solid surface that is just like corian. It works like corian and sand,routs like corian. It is like an antique white color.
The boxes are $50 each and shipping is $11.50 for each box. If you seen my post about boxes before you will seen these are a big drop in price. I ship priority flat rate mail which is 2 to 3 day delivery time. I sold alot of these boxes on here before and if you ask the guys that bought from me will let you know I ship right away and pack very well. If you want one or all 3 boxes let me know, first come first serve.

The boxes are like this :
1 box of 19pcs. solid surface ( not corian, but works the same) 8x10x1/4"

2 boxes that include 20pcs. of bone corian and 10pcs.of solid surface ( not corian, but works the same) 5x7x1/4" totaling 30pcs each box

I hope you guys see that this is a great deal and the prices are because someone else fell thru of buying them. I need to sell before I can get new material.

Email me at lmbkb@comcast.net (lmbkb@comcast.net) and please put corian in the subject so I don't overlook your email.
Larry

Smoken D
07-16-2010, 04:17 PM
Been wanting to try this out, sent you an e-mule. Thanks in advance
Smoken D