Cut Motor 27 hrs 32 mins, total power on 60 hrs 9 min
Full bit set plus 2 carving bits and 2 cutting bits
1 memory card and reader
Scanning Probe (never used)
Centerline text
Original packaging - Will ship at cost or can pick up near Houston Texas

CarverJerry
07-14-2010, 04:48 PM
You may want to list it on Ebay....do a search here and see what they are going for used, you'll be bummed out....

CJ

jaroot
07-14-2010, 08:08 PM
Carvewright bought in 2008 - excellent condition
Cut Motor 27 hrs 32 mins, total power on 60 hrs 9 min
Full bit set plus 2 carving bits and 2 cutting bits
1 memory card and reader
Scanning Probe (never used)
Centerline text
Original packaging - Will ship at cost or can pick up near Houston Texas

Don't want to rain on your parade, but....

If the scanning software has been installed it is not transferable.
Centerline text - not transferable
Warrenty - not transferable
New machine from LHR - $1599

You may be better off trying to find a use for it. Even on eBay used/refurbished are going for about a grand.

bobinhouston
07-15-2010, 11:50 AM
Did not know about the probe being non transferable. Was not sure about Centerline but will call LHR on probe and Centerline to see what other options, if any, there are. I thought the price was fair (have to rethink) since I had the 11 bit set $300 and extra cutting/carving bits (about $50) and the probe ($300) and the $1599 quoted price only has 30 day warranty anyway and when you add the other stuff it goes up to $2200 and change with tax. I'll have to rethink what to do with the machine. After all it is a used machine and maybe I have over priced it. Thanks for your input.

Digitalwoodshop
07-15-2010, 12:02 PM
DONATE it to a SCHOOL and take the FULL PRICE as a TAX DEDUCTION !!!!

SMART MONEY....

Bet you could get LHR to let you transfer the Centerline and Probe "IF" they could get a little POSITIVE PRESS about it in the local PAPER.... WIN WIN.....

It could be a WHOLE NEW PR Program for LHR.... With so many wanting OUT of the machine.... and the SOFT Market..

HELLO LHR......

AL

liquidguitars
07-15-2010, 12:23 PM
With so many wanting OUT of the machine

That's funny, just helped closed a deal to a instrument builder.. I recommended the "c" model. :) because of the CT.

lynnfrwd
07-15-2010, 12:46 PM
HELLO AL...

With so many wanting OUT of the machine

You only see the people selling them. You should see all of the people that are buying them!!!!!

atauer
07-15-2010, 01:49 PM
HELLO AL...

You only see the people selling them. You should see all of the people that are buying them!!!!!

Yeah, I'll second that. These things are going like hotcakes...

Ike
07-15-2010, 02:24 PM
HELLO AL...

I wish I was one buying the new "C" !! Any lay away plans?!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
07-15-2010, 03:48 PM
I posted that in a GOOD way..... Some people find it is just not in there future and come here to post the machine for sale... OK... 4 or 5 machines in the last year.... not many.....

But you have got to LOVE the idea of donating machines to the schools.... And if you (LHR) could make a exception to the rule and let the Schools use the Centerline Text and Probe software from the Donated Machines... You know they would be buying the Slot Car stuff........ A Win Win.... A nice mention in the local papers would be good for everyone.... Giving some wanting to pass on a machine.

( Sucking up part ) I am impressed with the C Version and the current machine relaiability... This makes me happy because if LHR went away I would be very SAD.... I use my machine almost daily this month... The Sign orders keep coming and being able to cut Sheet Stock into Tags for the Fire Side of my business is GREAT..... Another marketing direction.... Awards Shops....

Thats GREAT that they are selling like HOT CAKES..... Curious... How Many Registered Machines are out there?

AL

lynnfrwd
07-15-2010, 04:11 PM
I don't really have a search mechanism for those with machines currently registered or not registered, only # of customer accounts which is over 15k. I know many of our customers have multiple machines registered under their one account. There is at least one customer that I am aware of that has 5 machines...not to high jack this thread, but I wonder if any one has more than 5? I'll start this little survey on a different thread.

jaroot
07-15-2010, 05:28 PM
Yeah, I'll second that. These things are going like hotcakes...
:) Ever try selling hotcakes? :)

lynnfrwd
07-15-2010, 05:34 PM
:) Ever try selling hotcakes? :)

Too funny! I had that same "hmmmmm" moment!

Digitalwoodshop
07-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Go to any county Fair and see the Funnel version covered in SUGAR.... They sell like hot cakes....

Grease, Sugar, and SALT... The 3 main Food Groups..... of County Fairs....

Then there is the Soda Guys like Ike.... to wash it down...

AL

lynnfrwd
07-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Sorry, BOBH. You sell that machine yet?

I'm not sure why you are trying to sell it, but since your in the Houston area...if you just need some pointers from us, we invite customers any Wednesday afternoon to stop by and we will answer any of your questions, show you the software, point you to assistance on the website or give you a demonstration.

bobinhouston
07-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Have not sold the machine yet. Thanks for the Wednesday offer. I may take you up on that. I know where your office is and actually went there when I was considering buying the machine. I may have to take another look at maybe keeping the machine and getting off my butt and actually do something with it other than making signs.
I do appreciate your offer.
Thanks