PDA

View Full Version : error message 59

cadum1
07-05-2010, 10:36 AM
when I try to upload a program to the memory card I get an error 59. What now ?

The green light is on and when I try to upload the red light comes on and than it gives me the error. I have flashed the
and it still does not upload and am running the latest software.

DocWheeler
07-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Need more info. Do the lights on the card-reader/writer show that it is trying? Wave you recently upgraded the software? Have you flashed the card?

cadum1
07-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Need more info. Do the lights on the card-reader/writer show that it is trying? Wave you recently upgraded the software? Have you flashed the card?

Yes the lights are on and I have the latest software and have flashed the card.
now what??

DocWheeler
07-05-2010, 12:26 PM
cadum1,

I sure would like for LHR to have a link to error codes somewhere! Without knowing what the code means, we will probably need for LHR to tell you when they come back to work tomorrow. If there is another CW owner nearby, you could try their card or card-reader - other than that, if nobody responds after a similar message, you need to call LHR I guess.

TerryT
07-05-2010, 12:43 PM
You should get some text to go with the error. Try going to "Flash manager" to see if you get a different error or not. If it reads the card then check to see how many projects you have. The card may be full or not enough room for your project. If not the case then try to format the card.

Next try a different usb port and see if that makes a difference.

Ric
07-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Look to see if you have a carve depth or max. cut out depth to less than .1 in. ( I think That is min depth). This wiil give you the fruatration of not being able to upload.

Ric

Digitalwoodshop
07-05-2010, 03:48 PM
The way I troubleshoot this problem is to delete one element at a time from the art and try to upload it.... If it Crashes then when you open Designer again the previously deleted item is OK and now back since you did not save the file before the uploading attempt. When it DOES upload after deleting a element then you found the problem.... Then it will come down to a DEPTH issue with that element....

Good Luck,

AL

AskBud
07-05-2010, 04:03 PM
when I try to upload a program to the memory card I get an error 59. What now ?

The green light is on and when I try to upload the red light comes on and than it gives me the error. I have flashed the
and it still does not upload and am running the latest software.
The last time I replied to this Error question, it appeared to be a problem with the "Max-pass-depth" on a setting.
here is the link: http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?15608-unknown-error-59&highlight=error+59

It would be much easies if we could see the MPC involved.
AskBud